Mike, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years of Diagnostics / vehicle repair & servicing..
9261905

Mazda Bt-50: Need to know how to set the timing of the timing

Need to know how to set the timing of the timing gears on a mazda bt/50 motor number WL 801 152 the truck is a 2007 4 cylinder we would like to see a diagram

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Hello and Welcome back to justanswer...

The image you ask for is below - just click the image to enlarge / use it -

graphic

I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX above all helps you

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Ratings Etc -

Please do rate the answer I have given for you with the OK service or higher... for which I thank you in advance... as thats how Im credited for helping you ..

Feel free to get back to me at any time ...even if you need more help as time goes on - clicking the rating as above does not close you out.. Thank you again...

Kind regards, MIKE.

~~~ Please note you are rating my help / my answer --- not the "system" ..which can sometimes have delays / problems etc.. Thank You kindly..

.

Mike, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: 34 years of Diagnostics / vehicle repair & servicing..