Common Mazda questions resolved on JustAnswer
The 2010 Mazda 3 has had the most complaints, with a failed clutch at the top of the list.
Other common problems that impact Mazda reliability ratings are:
- Transmission failures in the ’02, ’06 and ’08 Tribute
- Failed turbochargers in the ’07, ’08, ’09, ’10 and ’11 CX-7
- Failed ignition coils in the ’93, ’97-‘98, and ’00-06 MPV
- Failed cooling fan module in the 200-06 MPV
To get help from the Experts at JustAnswer, it will make diagnosing and troubleshooting go more smoothly if you have the following information available:
- Model and year
- Description of the problem and whether there has been any worsening of the symptoms
- What you’ve already done to try to resolve the problem
The Experts at JustAnswer are specialists in the Mazda and other Japanese cars, so your problem can be quickly resolved.