Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

A biologist is studying a new hybrid tomato It is known that…

Customer Question
A biologist is studying...

A biologist is studying a new hybrid tomato It is known that the seed of this tomato have a probability of .75 germinating (growing) the biologist plants 4 seeds, how do you find the r?

Tutor's Assistant: The Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Stat 145

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Math Homework
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/27/2018
Math Tutor or Teacher: Ryan, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer

Thank you for using the site. Do you still need help with this problem?

Ryan

I never, or have not seen the answer to my question.
Hi,It is not clear what you mean by “find the r”. Different courses and textbooks use different notation for the same quantities. What is your course/textbook using the variable “r” to represent in this type of problem?