Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

1. What was the result of Nixon's opening of diplomatic

1. What was the result...
1. What was the result of Nixon's opening of diplomatic relations with China?
A. The Soviet Union and China went to war.
B. China became a democratic nation.
C. The Soviet Union was forced to improve United States–Soviet relations.
D. The United States was forced to reduce militarypresence in Japan.
2. What was the result of the Bay of Pigs invasion in 1961?
A. The Cuban counter revolutionaries failed and Kennedy was embarrassed.
B. Fidel Castro stepped down as leader of Cuba.
C. The Cuban counter revolutionaries successfully gained ground in Cuba.
D. Cuban forces gained ground in Puerto Rico.3. What attracted Americans to the Sunbelt in the 1940s and 1950s?
A. Free land given out by the government to encourage settlement
B. Jobs in the aerospace and electronics industries
C. Jobs in the automotive industry
D. Tax breaks for people moving to this area4. What's the name given to the government practice of borrowing money to spend more than is collected in taxes?
A. Surplus spending
B. Credit economy
C. Deficit spending
D. Borrower's economy5. Which of the following describes Johnson's Vietnam War strategy?
A. Bringing American soldiers home as soon as possible
B. Committing large amounts of American troops to the fight and massive bombing
C. Limited American support with large economic support
D. Economic support only to South Vietnam
6. What was the focus of Johnson's Great Society program?
A. Trade
B. Military spending
C. Poverty
D. Foreign Affairs7. What impact did the Vietnam War have on the American people?
A. Americans came to tolerate communism in the world.
B. Americans would be hesitant to use military force overseas in the future.
C. Americans were now more trusting of their leaders.
D. Americans became more willing to support the use of military force overseas.
8. Which of the following describes the North Vietnamese and Vietcong's war strategy?
A. Attack the Americans in large military confrontations
B. Avoid defeat until the Americans gave up
C. Push the Americans with large scale bombing raids
D. Rely on China to send troops to help the war effort9. What was the name given to communist rebel fighters in South Vietnam?
A. Northern Regulators
B. Freedom Fighters
C. Communist Fighters
D. Vietcong,1. What was the result of Nixon's opening of diplomatic relations with China?
B. China became a democratic nation.
C. Jobs in the automotive industry
A. Surplus spending
B. Credit economy
C. Deficit spending
A. Trade
B. Military spending
C. Poverty
A. Northern Regulators
B. Freedom Fighters
C. Communist Fighters
D. Vietcong
3/27/2018
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher

For some reason the same set of 1-9 questions posted twice in your request. I'm assuming that was just an error and there weren't any additional questions besides the 1-9. Here are those answers:

1. C

2. A

3. B

4. C

5. B

6. C

7. B

8. B

9. D

Thank you for the request. Please take a moment to rate my service. Thank you so much. Sarah

Sarah
Sarah, Teacher
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I wasn't done asking my questions and your charging me again after I already paid you, this morning why is that ?

I'm not sure what you mean. I don't have anything to do with payment personally. That is all done through the company (justanswer.com). I answer the requests, then your payment goes to the company and then the company pays me. You should only be charged one time for a question after it has been completed. I have not done anything regarding your account since I answered your questions this morning - I answered two requests this morning between 7:30 and 9:00 a.m., first #10-20 in a separate request (question 10 was about the Warren Court), and then #1-9 in this request (starting with the question about Nixon's relations with China).

On my end, I am only showing that I was paid once for each of those two requests. If there is some sort of mix-up with payment, please contact Customer Support at 1-***-***-**** so that they can clear it up for you right away. I certainly don't want you to be charged twice. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. I hope Customer Support can clear it up for you quickly. Sarah

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
1. What is a potential downside of globalization?
A. Cheaper prices
B. Loss of American stature in the world
C. Loss of access to raw materials
D. Loss of American jobs2. The invasion of what country started the Gulf War?
A. Saudi Arabia
B. Iran
C. Iraq
D. Kuwait3. Which of the following describes Nixon's attitude toward the power of the federal government?
A. The federal government should do more to help Americans.
B. The federal government should do less in regards ***** ***** crime.
C. Power needed to flow from Washington and back to the states.
D. Power belonged in the federal government.
4. In what way was Reagan able to influence national policy decades after he was no longer president?
A. His appointment of three Supreme Court justices
B. The Judicial Reorganization Act of 1985
C. His development of the southern strategy
D. His building up of a modern fundraising organization
5. Who were the boat people?
A. A block of American voters who engaged in activities related to water sports
B. Refugees from Africa seeking to escape political persecution
C. A block of American voters who engaged in fishing for a living
D. Refugees from Southeast Asia seeking to escape political persecution6. What effect did perestroika have on the Soviet system of government?
A. It reformed the Soviet government into a modern democracy.
B. It brought in economic reforms that saved the Soviet economy.
C. It weakened Communist control of the Soviet Union.
D. It strengthened Communist control of the Soviet Union.7. Which of the following best describes women's participation in the workplace after the women's rights movement?
A. Women were legally banned from workplaces.
B. Fewer women were participating in the workforce.
C. Women decided to become homemakers more than ever.8. Nixon's southern strategy won the support of what group of voters?
A. Southern whites
B. The military
C. Southern African Americans
D. Union workers9. What was Nixon's role in the Watergate scandal?
A. Nixon ordered the break-in.
B. Nixon lied under oath when questioned about the break-in.
C. Nixon attempted to obstruct the investigation of the break-in.
D. Nixon broke into the Democratic headquarters at the Watergate building.10. Which of the following is a conservative viewpoint?
A. Welfare programs should be expanded to help poor Americans.
B. Large government encourages economic growth and individual choice.
C. Less money should be spent on the military.
D. Large government endangers economic growth and individual choice.
D. More women were participating in the workforce.

1. D

2. D

3. C

4. A

5. D

6. C

7. None of the options listed are correct, but there is no option "D" listed. Was "D" accidentally left off? The correct answer is that MORE women participated in the workplace. If that is option "D" then "D" would be correct.

8. A

9. C

10. B

Sarah
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher