Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

10. What was the name given to the organization of farmers…

10. What was the name...
10. What was the name given to the organization of farmers dedicated to calling for regulation of railroads and providing education to farmers?
A. The Farmers' Guild
B. Progressive Party
C. The Grange
D. Farmers' Party11. What amendment to the Constitution gave women the right to vote?
A. The Twenty-sixth Amendment
B. The Fifteenth Amendment
C. The Eleventh Amendment
D. The Nineteenth Amendment12. Which of the following was a belief held by Progressive reformers?
A. Big businesses should be regulated by government to help small businesses.
B. America should take new territory from Mexico.
C. The spoils system was a great way to run government.
D. Regulations weren't needed to run an efficient economy.13. What was the name given to the banning of alcoholic beverages?
A. Abolition
B. Integration
C. Absolutism
D. Prohibition14. What role did nationalism play in the outbreak of World War I?
A. Nationalism caused a reduction in trade.
B. Nationalism led to a new era of peace negotiations.
C. Nationalism caused countries to stop the alliance system.
D. Nationalism convinced the people of Europe that their own nation could take on any military threat.15. What event in 1911 focused attention on the need to protect factory workers?
A. The Spanish-American War
B. The Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire
C. The Galveston hurricane
D. The Pullman Car strike16. Why did the United States get pulled into World War I?
A. The United States was shown a letter from Germany encouraging Mexico to invade America.
B. Mexico attacked the United States.
C. Germany owed the United States money for war supplies.
17. Which of the following statements best describes Wilson's goals with his New Freedom plan?
A. The plan pushed for women's right to vote.
B. The plan reduced regulation on businesses.
C. The plan would place strict government controls on corporations.
D. The plan was designed to reform the U.S. electoral college.18. The result of the Plessy v. Fergusson Supreme Court decision was that segregation laws were
A. considered constitutional.
B. considered unconstitutional.
C. now banned in the South.
D. now spread to northern states.19. Which of the following was a territorial gain made by the United States as a result of the Spanish-American War?
A. Alaska
B. Hawaii
C. Puerto Rico
D. New Mexico20. What was the name given to the widespread fear of suspected Communists and radicals in the United States after World War I?
A. Communist Scare
B. Revolt Revulsion
C. Red Scare
D. Radical Fear
3/27/2018
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher

10. C

11. D

12. A

13. D

14. D

15. B

16. A

17. C

18. A

19. C

20. C

Thank you for the request. Please take a moment to rate my service. Thank you so much! Sarah

Sarah
Sarah, Teacher
Sarah
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher