Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

1. What innovation allowed Ford to make cars available to…

1. What innovation allowed Henry...
1. What innovation allowed Henry Ford to make cars available to Americans for a lower cost?
A. The development of faster railroad deliveries
B. Cheaper steel for car frames
C. The use of assembly lines
D. A drop in the price of oil2. Why were Progressive reformers worried about the government?
A. They perceived the government as corrupt.
B. They wanted the Republican Party to win more elections.
C. Government was about to collapse due to excessive debt.
D. They felt that government should be doing less to regulate business.3. Which women's right's activist made a political statement by voting illegally in the election of 1872?
A. Susan B. Anthony
B. Betsy Ross
C. Harriet Tubman
D. Amelia Earhart4. One of the problems faced by farmers in the late 1800s was that railroads
A. were going out of business, making getting to market difficult.
B. heavily subsidized farmers to encourage the growth of the West.
C. now offered cheap transport for farm goods.
D. charged very high prices to move farm products to market.
5. What was the name given to Theodore Roosevelt's plan to keep the wealthy from taking advantage of small businesses and the poor?
A. The New Deal
B. The Square Deal
C. The New Americanism
D. Back to Normalcy6. What was the name given to the flowering of African American culture, art, writing, and music in the 1920s?
A. The Reconstruction
B. The African American Advancement
C. The Harlem Renaissance
D. Integration7. What was the name given to journalists who focused on the poverty and corruption in the cities?
A. Muckrakers
B. Crusaders
C. Carpetbaggers
D. Reformers8. Who gave the famous "Cross of Gold" speech that advocated for the coinage of silver?
A. Booker T. Washington
B. James Garfield
C. William McKinley
D. William Jennings Bryan9. The Progressive movement was sometimes misguided in its interaction with racial minorities because Progressive reformers
A. believed that immigrants shouldn't vote.
B. pushed white American middle-class culture as the superior way of living.
C. were pushing for women's right to vote.
D. believed that racial minorities were incapable of becoming true Americans.
3/27/2018
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher

1. C

2. A

3. A

4. D

5. B

6. C

7. A

8. D

9. B

Thank you for the request. Please take a moment to provide a rating for my service. Thank you so much! Sarah

Sarah
Sarah, Teacher
Sarah
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher