Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

The LMN Partnership has the following assets and liabilities…

The LMN Partnership has the...
The LMN Partnership has the following assets and liabilities before any reduction for year-end principal payments on the liabilities. Assume the book basis and tax basis are the same amount.Description Basis Value
Assets $300,000 $400,000
Nonrecourse debt $500,000 $500,000If the partners have a deficit in their capital accounts of ($100,000), what is the amount of minimum gain chargeback if partnership taxable loss for the year is ($20,000) and the liabilities are reduced by $250,000?$0
$20,000
$50,000
$100.000
3/26/2018
Carter McBride

$0.

Debt is less than the basis of the asset.

Carter McBride