Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

Which of the following is the last day to modify a

partnership agreement in order for...
Which of the following is the last day to modify a partnership agreement in order for a special allocation to be respected?The extended due date of the tax return
The last day of the fiscal year in which the allocation is made
December 31 of the year in which the allocation is made
April 15, following the year the allocation is made for a calendar-year partnership
3/26/2018
Carter McBride

April 15, following the year the allocation is made for a calendar-year partnership (its actually March now, the filing date for partnerships changed last year).

IRC 761(c):(c)Partnership agreement

For purposes of this subchapter, a partnership agreement includes any modifications of the partnership agreement made prior to, or at, the time prescribed by law for the filing of the partnership return for the taxable year (not including extensions) which are agreed to by all the partners, or which are adopted in such other manner as may be provided by the partnership agreement

Carter McBride