Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

1. How are unlike fractions identified? A. The denominators…

1. How are unlike fractions...
1. How are unlike fractions identified?
A. The denominators are different numbers.
B. The numerators and denominators are the same.
C. Both fractions have the same value.
D. The denominators are the same number.2. If 31/2 pounds of bananas cost $1.96, how much would one pound cost?
A. $.66
B. $.56
C. $1.76
D. $.183. If postage costs $.54 for the first ounce and $.22 for each additional ounce, calculate the cost of mailing a 10-ounce envelope.
A. $5.08
B. $2.52
C. $2.20
D. $5.404. Which of the following uses estimation to check 267 – 154 = 113?
A. 300 – 150 = 150
B. 300 – 200 = 100
C. 113 + 154 = 267
D. 270 – 150 = 1205. The least common multiple of 3, 4, 6, and 8 is
A. 96.
B. 24.
C. 72.
D. 8.6. What's 10⁄12 written as a fraction in simplest form?
A. 10⁄6
B. 5⁄6
C. 3⁄5
D. 5⁄127. The solution to 2 × 27 will be what kind of number?
A. Even
B. Prime
C. Odd
D. Perfect square8. A real estate broker sold your house for $189,000. The broker's commission was 4.5% of the selling price. How much would you get for the house after the commission is paid?
A. $150,000
B. $182,545
C. $129,000
D. $180,4959. Apply the commutative property to 13 × 7 × 21 to rearrange the terms and still get the same solution.
A. (13 × 7) × 21
B. 12 × (7 × 21)
C. 13 + 7 + 21
D. 21 × 7 ×1310. Find the product of(###) ###-####and 1,000.
A. .09872365
B. .9872365
C. 987,236.5
D. 9,872,36512. Which of the following demonstrates the commutative property across multiplication for 2 × 10 × 7
A. (2 × 10) × 7
B. 10 ×7 × 2
C. 2 × (10 × 7)
D. 2 + 10 × 713. Find the product of(###) ###-####and 100.
A. 54.31187
B. 5,431.187
C. 5.431187
D. 54,311.8714. What's one way to check the answer to 5 × 6 = 30?
A. 30 × 5 = 6
B. 30 × 6 = 5
C. 30 ÷ 6 = 5
D. 5 ÷ 6 = 3015. Solve 16.24 ÷ 1000
A. .1624
B. 1624
C. 1.624
D. .0162416. A used motorcycle is priced at $3,438. If you borrow the money for the motorcycle, your payments will be $165 a month for 24 months. How much will you save by paying cash?
A. $500
B. $522
C. $272
D. $35017. Solve 567 × 1000
A. 56,700
B. 5,670,000
C. 567,000
D. 567018. Which operation is the opposite of multiplication?
A. Subtraction
B. Summation
C. Addition
D. Division
19. The solution to 5 × 1 will be what kind of number?
A. A multiple of 2
B. Perfect square
C. Even
D. Prime
20. How can you tell if a number is ***** by 4?
A. The sum of the digits is divisible by 4.
B. The last two digits of the number are divisible by 4.
C. The last digit is even.
D. The first digit is 4.
3/26/2018
Brad Summers

Hi, here are the answers

1) A

2) B

3) B

4) Can you check this question, do you have more info about it ?

5) B

6) B

7) A

8) D

9) D

10) C

11) Missing

12) B

13) D

14) C

15) D

16) B

17) C

18) D

19) D

20) B

Brad

Sarah
Sarah, Teacher

Brad,

All of the answers look good. As for #4, the answer is B because when estimating in math it means that you round the numbers prior to doing the operation, and since you always round to the greatest place value unless indicated otherwise, 267 would round to 300, 154 would round to 200, and when you subtract those you get 100.

Thank you again for your request. Please take a moment to provide a rating for my service. Thank you! Sarah

Sarah thanks for your advice, i think the question Mustang clarify about number of dígitos to round but your answer is good i think

Thanks

Brad Summers
Brad Summers
Brad Summers
Brad Summers