Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

1. Select the proper order from least to greatest for 1⁄2,

1. Select the proper order...
1. Select the proper order from least to greatest for 1⁄2 , 5⁄6 , 2⁄7 , 4⁄2 .
A. 2⁄7 , 5⁄6 , 1⁄2 , 4⁄2 .
B. 4⁄2 , 5⁄6 , 1⁄2 , 2⁄7 .
C. 2⁄7 , 1⁄2 , 5⁄6 , 4⁄2 .
D. 4⁄2 , 2⁄7 , 5⁄6 , 1⁄2 .2. Use (<, >, =) to compare 2⁄3 and 3⁄4.
A. 2⁄3 < 3⁄4
B. None of the above
C. 2⁄3 > 3⁄4
D. 2⁄3 = 3⁄44. Multiply 3⁄4 × 16⁄9 .
A. 27⁄64
B. 64⁄27
C. 3⁄4
D. 4⁄35. Which of the following shows a number in fraction form?
A. 3
B. 3.7
C. 3⁄7
D. √26. What's the difference between 1261⁄4 and 78 2⁄3?
A. 48 1⁄3
B. 57 7⁄12
C. 47 7⁄12
D. 58 5⁄127. 7 1⁄5 – 6 2⁄5 = ?
A. 13 3⁄5
B. 4⁄5
C. 1 4⁄5
D. 1 1⁄58. What's the sum of 2⁄5 and 2⁄4?
A. 8⁄20
B. 9⁄10
C. 6⁄7
D. 10⁄209. Which of the following pairs of numbers contains like fractions?
A. 3⁄2 and 2⁄3
B. 5⁄6 and 10⁄12
C. 6⁄7 and 1 5⁄7
D. 3 1⁄2 and 4 4⁄410. Simone has 5 employees in her flower shop. Each employee works 6 4⁄15 hours per day. How many hours, in total, do the 5 employees work per day?
A. 30
B. 31 1⁄3
C. 30 2⁄3
D. 2811. Divide 6⁄13 by 6⁄12 .
A. 1⁄12
B. 9⁄16
C. 12⁄13
D. 13⁄1212. Subtract: 8 – 4 1⁄2 .
A. 3
B. 4
C. 4 1⁄2
D. 3 1⁄213. What's the reciprocal of 7⁄9 ?
A. 16⁄15
B. 9⁄7
C. 48⁄15
D. 14⁄1814. Which of the following is a mixed number?
A. 2.3
B. 2⁄5
C. 5⁄2
D. 2 1⁄215. 15 ÷ 6 2⁄3 =
A. 100 1⁄4
B. 100
C. 2 1⁄4
D. 2 3⁄416. Compare 7⁄8 with 14⁄16 using ( <, >, =).
A. 7⁄8 < 14⁄16
B. 7⁄8 = 14⁄16
C. 7⁄8 > 14⁄16
D. none of the above17. Select the proper order from least to greatest for 2⁄3 , 7⁄6 , 1⁄8 , 9⁄10 .
A. 2⁄3 , 9⁄10 , 7⁄6 , 1⁄8 .
B. 1⁄8 , 2⁄3 , 9⁄10 , 7⁄6 .
C. 7⁄6 , 9⁄10 , 2⁄3 , 1⁄8 .
D. 1⁄8 , 9⁄10 , 7⁄6 , 2⁄3 .18. What's the reciprocal of 6⁄5 ?
A. 1 1⁄5
B. 12⁄10
C. 1
D. 5⁄619. What's the least common multiple (LCM) of 2, 6, and 8?
A. 48
B. 12
C. 2
D. 2420. Yolanda spends 8 2⁄3 hours per month playing soccer. Approximately how many hours does she play soccer in a year? (There are twelve months in a year.)
A. 104
B. 28
C. 416
D. 197
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Sarah
Sarah, Teacher

Good morning and welcome to justanswer.com. I'd be happy to help you with your math homework. Give me a little time to look it over and I'll get back to you. Sarah

Okay .

Ok, the answers to your questions are below. I want to make sure you notice that you did not send me question #3 so I don't know if they're just numbered wrong or if you accidentally skipped that one. If you do have a #3 and need help with it, you can send it to me separately.

1. C

2. A

3. MISSING - WAS NOT INCLUDED IN LIST

4. D

5. C

6. C

7. B

8. B

9. B

10. B

11. C

12. D

13. B

14. D

15. C

16. B

17. B

18. D

19. D

20. A

It is always my priority to provide excellent customer service. If you feel that I have done so, please take a moment to provide a positive rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. Thank you. Have a wonderful day! Sarah

Sarah
Sarah, Teacher