Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

Thanks in advance. What are the odds that you will

Thanks in advance. What...
Thanks in advance. What are the odds that you will eventually know someone involved in a mass shooting event in the U.S.?population in 2017: 324,459,4631802 mass shooting victims in 2017.007 population increase per yearassume each person knows 3650 (50x73) other persons during lifetimeassume 2017 shooting statistics remain levelassume growth rate remains constantcalculate for newborn persons in 2017, no need to go back in timeMany, many thanks in advance!*****@******.***
3/14/2018
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Research Scientist

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services

I will be working on this and will update you

Regards,

G

Thank you, Mr.Sibiya. I realize there are a great many assumptions to be made.
-Bob
Sorry, life expectation should be life expectancy
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Research Scientist
George, I have clicked on the link multiple times, but get no response.
Thank you for your work and please authorize payment.
-Bob