Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

S. 2 questions related to crrcle theorem. Payment method?

Customer Question
2 questions related to...

2 questions related to crrcle theorem

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Math Tutor should be aware of?

Payment method?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Math Homework
3/11/2018
Math Tutor or Teacher: Ashok Kumar, Electrical Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ashok Kumar
Ashok Kumar, Electrical Engineer

Kindly forward the questions. I will try to help you.

in attached file
UK IGCSE or A level question
No calling as I am overseasToo expensive for internaitonal phone call

Kindly inform time in hours when these are due.

Q 32 b answer = 135
Q 36 b , answer = 124The answer is provided in the back of the book. But I cannot work out the answer myself.
can you do these 2 questions in 1 hr?

Sorry; I can not as I am busy with some other activities. I will try these questions in 6 hrs.

ok

I could solve 32 but finding difficult to solve 36.

then show me 32
Cancel 36and
reduce the fee to one question pls

You can cancel this thread and request for refund. Contact justanswer.com service center for refund.

For getting answer to q32, you can raise a separate thread and ask me me to reply. I will submit the answer to that thread.