Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

Math Homework

The ratio of non-managers to managers in a company is 3:4.

Customer Question
Assuming that the company only...
The ratio of non-managers to managers in a company is 3:4. Assuming that the company only has non-managers and managers, the total number of staff can be:
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Math Homework
12/30/2017
Math Tutor or Teacher: Ryan, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Hi,Thank you for using the site. I’ll be happy to help you with this problem.Unless there is more information available, the best answer would probably be something like “The total number of staff can be a multiple of 7”.If the total is NOT a multiple of 7, then the number of either managers or non-managers (or both) would not be an integer value. In order for the number of managers and non-managers to both be integers, the total number would have to be a multiple of 7.Thanks,Ryan
Ryan
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer