Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

I am studying at cs50.tv/2016/fall Computer Science Harvard.

Customer Question
I have 3.5 Years study...
I am studying at cs50.tv/2016/fall Computer Science Harvard. I have 3.5 Years study previously.I want to study math but am rebuilding after injury.Can you help me to know where may be best to find the following?1.1 Algebra [May have covered most]
2.1.5 Logic [May not use as use native logic]
2.2.5 Probability and stats [May have covered some]
2.2.6 Game Theory [Have not covered yet]I would like to know what universities have openings for online courses like videos preferably or very easy to follow materialHarvards Computer Science Course is brilliant to use, I am hoping for something as useful as that.I may also have to learn or rebuild other areas of maths, say from the 12 options you do up to bachelors or otherwise
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Math Homework
Answered in 3 days by:
12/15/2017
Math Tutor or Teacher: Mary Baker, Consultant replied 5 months ago
Mary Baker
Mary Baker, Consultant

Hi, my name is***** believe I can help you with this question.

I believe 1.1 Algebra is often referred to as "Linear" Algebra, correct?

MIT offers an Opencourse here: https://ocw.mit.edu/courses/mathematics/18-701-algebra-i-fall-2010/

---------------------------------------------

Logic: MIT offers 5 Math Logic opencourses. They are:

MIT also offers a variety of Probability and Stat courses. The undergraduate ones you may be interested in are:

Game Theory: Here is a multi-part course on YouTube featuring mathematicians and computer scientists at Stanford.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gametheoryonline

Yale also offers a Game Theory video course: https://youtu.be/nM3rTU927io?list=SP6EF60E1027E1A10B

----------------------------------------------

And, just for fun: Mathematics in Movies

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional help.

If you are satisfied, please rate my service. This will help me reach and assist more people. :)

Do you have any further questions I can help you with?

Mary Baker
Mary Baker
Mary Baker, Consultant