Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

I have a question that I need an answer to. I need details,

Customer Question
examples, comments and opinions in...
I have a question that I need an answer to. I need details, examples, comments and opinions in relation to the question. The question is about Biddle and Hamermesh (please review the attached document).
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Math Homework
12/1/2017
Math Tutor or Teacher: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Would you prefer to wait for your preferred Expert, or may I help you?

Thank you and I look forward to your response.

please help. Thank you.
Math Tutor or Teacher: Sandhya_sharma, Master's Degree replied 7 months ago
Sandhya_sharma
Sandhya_sharma, Master's Degree

Hi, Let me know if you still need help. I can help in this. Thanks