Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

Ryan, I have these questions for you. I need them back by…

Customer Question
Hi Ryan,I have these questions...
Hi Ryan,I have these questions for you. I need them back by Friday evening if that's possible. I need close to perfection on these so hopefully you have the time from now till then. I'm willing to give you a good tip similar to last time if you can get this done for me.Thank you,
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Math Homework
11/28/2017
Math Tutor or Teacher: Ryan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer

Thank you for the new request. I'll take a look at these right away and will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,

Ryan

Hi again,

For the ones that require Python, do you have any guidance or examples of what is expected? For instance, are you expected to use any particular function or package, or is it simply a case of "write your own function"?

Thanks,

Ryan

We typically use numpy for python but you can create your own function as well. Also I forgot to mention that you may use graphing calculators (like the TI 83 or 84) but any more advanced calculators Excel Solver, Web calculators, Web-graphic calculators, or simplex method calculators are not allowed. But if you wanted to use excel solver to validate the answer thats fine.

Ok, I'll see what I can do. Thank you for the extended lead time.

Here are the solutions:

Solutions&PythonCode

As always, please feel free to ask if you have questions about any of these solutions.

Thanks,

Ryan

Wow that was fast thanks Ryan. Just wanted to gauge your confidence level on the questions were they easy for you? I need at least a 9/10 on these if not I'm dead so I wanted to make sure we are all set since you still have a couple more days. I'll review it and thank you again for all your help.

I'm very confident that the answer values are correct. What I have no way of being sure of is whether the Python stuff is what the instructor had in mind. I suppose that, at least technically, it meets the requirement that Python was used. But you had mentioned using numpy a lot, and some of these were best done with other modules, like scipy. I can see an instructor being nitpicky about the code.

Awesome yeah he doesn't really care what packages we use as long as the methodology makes sense so that's fine. Thanks again

Ok, then you should be good to go. :)

You're quite welcome.