Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

Math Homework

Toys R’ Us sells two types of toys, Barbie house (toy A) and

Dizzie’s condo (toy B). The...
Toys R’ Us sells two types of toys, Barbie house (toy A) and Dizzie’s condo (toy B). The store owner pays $8 and $14 for each one unit of toy A and B respectively. One unit of toys A yields a profit of $2 while a unit of toys B yields a profit of $3. The store owner estimates that no more than 2000 toys will be sold every month and he does not plan to invest more than $20,000 in inventory of these toys. How many units of each type of toys should be stocked in order to maximize his monthly total profit?Answer the following:What is the objective function?
Is this a minimization or maximization problem?
Identify the constraints?
Is this a non-negativity constraint model?
Graph the problem and identify the regions that hold the feasible region. You can do this by hand or use excel or POM-QM.
What are the vertices of the scenario?
What is the most optimal solution?
What is the optimal value?
Provide all resources used when computing this work. Include all drawings and sketches if any, by hand.
JA: The Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Math Tutor should know?
Customer: no just need help with a math assignment
11/22/2017
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer

Thank you for using the site. I'll be happy to help you with this problem.

I will get started on this right away. Please let me know if there is a specific deadline to meet.

Thanks,

Ryan

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
can you have this done by 10am tomorrow.

No problem. I've just started on the graph, so I should actually be done with this fairly shortly.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Okay thank you so much for your help.

You're quite welcome.

Please see the document at the following link for the solution:

LP Problem

Please feel free to ask if you have questions about any part of this solution.

Thanks,

Ryan

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I am have problems pulling the attachment. Is there anothy way you can save it?

Is the mediafire.com site blocked? What happens when you click on the link?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
it ask me to download it and them my computer shut down.

Oy. Well that shouldn't have happened. :(

You shouldn't need to download or install any kind of application to access that file. If your computer tries to do anything like that, I recommend that you interrupt the process if you can.

I'll attach it using a different link that does not use an outside website.

Please let me know if you have any trouble with this new link.

Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Thank you so much. I do it and it looks great. You are very fast with your response and that is really help. Thanks again.

Oh good, I'm glad that the new link worked out. You are quite welcome. Thank you for the kind words.

Regards,

Ryan

Ryan
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer