Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

Math Homework

AutoWrecks, Inc. sells auto insurance. AutoWrecks keeps

Customer Question
close tabs on its customers'...
AutoWrecks, Inc. sells auto insurance. AutoWrecks keeps close tabs on its customers' driving records, updating its rates according to the trends indicated by these records. AutoWrecks' records indicate that, in a "typical" year, roughly of the company's customers do not commit a moving violation, commit exactly one moving violation, commit exactly two moving violations, and commit three or more moving violations.
This past year's driving records for a random sample of AutoWrecks customers is summarized in the first row of numbers in Table 1 below. This row gives this year's observed frequencies for each moving violation category for the sample of AutoWrecks customers. The second row of numbers gives the frequencies expected for a sample of AutoWrecks customers if the moving violations distribution for this year is the same as the distribution for a "typical" year. The bottom row of numbers in Table 1 contains the values
JA: The Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next business test. Is there anything else the Math Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: ill in the missing values of Table 1. Then, using the level of significance, perform a test of the hypothesis that there is no difference between this year's moving violation distribution and the distribution in a "typical" year.Then complete Table 2.
Round your responses for the expected frequencies in Table 1 to at least two decimal places. Round your responses in Table 1 to at least three decimal places. Round your responses in Table 2 as specified.
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Math Homework
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Depression and insomnia often go hand-in-hand, and sometimes it is unclear which of the two should be the primary subject of treatment in individuals suffering from insomnia. Mendoza & Company, a national pharmaceutical firm, has positioned itself as a specialist in the production of both antidepressants and sleeping pills. Mendoza's current business model describes the following breakdown of America's approximately million adults suffering from insomnia: use both antidepressants and sleeping pills regularly, use only antidepressants regularly, use only sleeping pills regularly, and the remaining use neither antidepressants nor sleeping pills regularly.
A recent issue of the psychiatry journal Patterns contains a study on insomnia. In the study, American adults suffering from insomnia (but otherwise chosen at random) were asked about their use of antidepressants and sleeping pills. The breakdown of their answers is given in the top row of numbers in Table 1 below. (These numbers are the frequencies observed for the sample of insomniacs.) The second row of numbers in Table 1 gives the expected frequencies under the hypothesis that Mendoza's model is correct. The bottom row of numbers in Table 1 contains the values= (Observed frequency - Expected frequency)2
Expected frequency
for each of the categories of medication use.
Fill in the missing values of Table 1. Then, using the level of significance, perform a test of the hypothesis that Mendoza's model is correct.Then complete Table 2.
Both Only antidepressants Only sleeping pills neither
Observed Freq: 40 39 19 93
Expected Freq: x x 30 88
fo-fe^2/fe x x 4.033 .284
Total 200The type of test used?
The value of the test statistic?
the critical vale for the test at .10 level of significance?
Can we consclude that the percentage give in model are correct give .10 level of sig?
11/20/2017
Math Tutor or Teacher: GLENN, Teacher replied 27 days ago
GLENN
GLENN, Teacher

Hi

Thank you for using this site, when is the deadline of this homework? Please reply.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I already completed this question. It was advertised as immediate response. I didn't realize it would take a few hours to hear back. Can I please have a refund.

kindly contact the site moderator.
.
(actually I was just waiting only for your reply, so if you have just replied soon, and informed me you need the answer asap, then you would have received the answers by then)

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Sorry for the confusion. First time using this site.

It is ok. Kindly contact the site moderator for the refund.

Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree