Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

The life spans of three randomly selected tires are 33 comma…

Customer Question
The life spans of...

The life spans of three randomly selected tires are 33 comma 40033,400 ​miles, 42 comma 60042,600 ​miles, and 38 comma 00038,000 miles. Using the empirical​ rule, find the percentile that corresponds to each life span.

Tutor's Assistant: The Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Sorry wrong numbers

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Math Tutor should know?

The life spans of three randomly selected tires are 33,400 ​miles, 42,600 ​miles, and 38,000 miles. Using the empirical​ rule, find the percentile that corresponds to each life span.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Math Homework
11/13/2017
Math Tutor or Teacher: Ryan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Hi,Thank you for using the site. I'll be happy to help you with this.Do you have some information about the mean and standard deviation of the distribution of tire life spans?Thanks,Ryan