Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

Attached are some questions that I need your help with. I…

Hi Ryan, Attached are some questions...
Hi Ryan,
Attached are some questions that I need your help with. I need these done with the explanation as well and also you can't use excel solver for these. If the python questions present a problem you can just skip them. Also I'd like to have this done by 11pm eastern if possible. Thanks
10/22/2017
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Hi. Thank you for the new request. I'll be happy to help you with these problems, but I won't be able to get them done by 11 pm today as I have full day of appointments. Please let me know if you can adjust the deadline.Thanks,Ryan
The latest I can do is probably 12pm and if I don't include the python questions would that help? Thanks
This is urgent so if you could I'd be willing to pay you an additional $150.

Omitting the Python questions will help, as those will be particularly time consuming.

I'll have to squeeze these in between some of my sessions, but I'm pretty confident that I can get the non-Python ones done for you.

Okay great thanks
You're welcome.
For the problems that involve consideration of multiple constraints, has your course taught you any alternative methods like the Simplex Method?
Ok, thanks.
If you want you can send them to me individually as you complete them. If it's more work don't worry about it
Ok. I'll send what I have as soon as I can. Might be an hour or two before I can though.

Hi again,

Please see the document at the following link. The file contains the solutions for all of the non-Python problems except for #7 an #9. I'll get those last two send to you as soon as I can.

WordProblems

Thanks,

Ryan

Okay thanks

Just finished with my last student of the day. Typing like a madman for you now...

Thanks I think I needed to be added to your list of students lol

It's been a crazy day. Honestly, I've been stressing over getting his done for you all day.

Here is the solution for #9:

Problem9

Here is the solution for Problem 7:

Problem7

Thanks a ton. I can only imagine.

You're quite welcome. I wish I had enough time to do the Python problems too. :(

Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Im going to try to turn those in tomorrow if possible. If your free tomorrow I will open up another one for those separately. let me know but thanks for your help with these. thanks
Hi Ryan, let me know if you can do this at all tonight by 12pm again. Thanks
Hi. Unfortunately, probably not today. Today is as busy as yesterday was. :(
Hey Ryan,
I was checking my statement and noticed that the bonus that I gave you never hit my account. I applied it again now. Just wanted to say thanks again and sorry for the confusion. Let me know if you get it this time around.Thanks
Hi. Thank you very much for following up on this. I greatly appreciate it.