Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need you to answer the following questions. Not sure if

Customer Question

Hi Ryan,
I need you to answer the following questions. Not sure if you know python but if you dont then you can just solve it however. I need it detailed solutions as well. Thanks.
Category: Math Homework
Expert:  Ryan replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for the new request. I'll be happy to help you with this but I have a few questions first.

1) Yes, I do know Python, but I'm not clear on what "use Python" actually means for this project. Are you expected to code the equations that you would use if you were going to do the calculations manually, or are you expected to use Python functions such as those that are included in NumPy?

2) Are you expected to use Python for all of the problems, or only those that specifically mention it?

3) When is the deadline for completion?

Thanks,

Ryan

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Ryan, you only have to use python for the questions that ask for them and you can use functions to answer those questions as well. The deadline is today. I'd like to have them back before 1030pm Eastern time if possible. Thanks
Expert:  Ryan replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry but I can't complete this in the available time. I have a prior commitment scheduled in a couple of hours, and that will take me beyond the 1030pm deadline. That only leaves me two hours to do all of the problems and write up detailed solutions.

If you can get an extension of the deadline, then I will be happy to help.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I actually have until 1255 but I wanted time to review it before. Do you think you could get it to me before 1230? If so that would work
Expert:  Ryan replied 2 months ago.

Due to the length of my appointment, that doesn't help much. At best, ***** ***** give me an additional 20 or 30 minutes, and that is only if my appointment doesn't run long and there are no other delays.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Okay I totally understand. If I could pay more for you to cancel your appointment or shorten it I will do so. I would prefer that you do it but if you can't because of the time issue can you refer me to someone else on the site who is pretty good as well. I've only ever used you to answer my questions. Thanks
Expert:  Ryan replied 2 months ago.

If my appointment didn't involve someone else who is counting on me, then I'd probably be willing to take you up on that offer. It's a pity that there is only one of me. It's 2017, why can't I have a personal clone yet?? :)

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
lol agreed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Is there a way for you to cancel this then or redirect it to someone else?
Expert:  Ryan replied 2 months ago.

I'll opt out so that it will be returned to the open questions list.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thanks
Expert:  Ryan replied 2 months ago.

You're welcome.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Ryan. I still havent gotten anyone else yet so if your still available later please let me know. Thanks