Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

You can afford monthly deposits of $80 into an account that

Customer Question

You can afford monthly deposits of $80 into an account that pays 2.4 %2.4% compounded monthly. How long will it be until you have $7,100 to buy a​ boat?
JA: I'm trying to find the right Math Tutor for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know. The Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Finite Mathematics
JA: The Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Math Tutor should know?
Customer: No
Category: Math Homework
Expert:  Ryan replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for using the site. I'm sorry that you have been kept waiting so long for an answer for this. If you would still like an answer for this, please let me know.

Thanks,

Ryan