Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Do you guys do also business stats questions? and how much

Customer Question

do you guys do also business stats questions? and how much do you charge per answer?
JA: The math tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next business test. I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: ok awesome
JA: Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: stats, triangular distribution and correlation. all the question are fairly easy but in not very good at it
JA: Is there anything else the math tutor should be aware of?
Customer: not that i can think of
Category: Math Homework
Expert:  Ryan replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for using the site. I'll be happy to take a look at the questions. Please post them at your convenience.

Thanks,

Ryan

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The Business School at State University currently has three parking lots, each containing 155 spaces. Two hundred faculty members have been assigned to each lot. On a peak day, an average of 70% of all lot 1 parking sticker holders show up, an average of 72% of all lot 2 parking sticker holders show up, and an average of 74% of all lot 3 parking sticker holders show up. Suppose the number of people who show up at the three lots are highly correlated with correlation 0.9.Consider the case that each person can park only in the lot assigned to him or her (no pooling). Estimate the probability that on a peak day, at least one faculty member with a sticker will be unable to find a spot. Hint : The actual number of people showing up at parking lot 1 is modeled as a binomial random variable with n=200 and p=0.7.
A. There is about a 11.3% chance of at least one person not finding a space.
B. There is about a 0% chance of at least one person not finding a space.
C. There is about a 2.9% chance of at least one person not finding a space.
D. There is about a 14.8% chance of at least one person not finding a space.
Expert:  Ryan replied 11 months ago.