Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Experience:  B.S. in Civil Engineering
40260889

Given that 28.4% of all possible observations of the

Customer Question

Given that 28.4% of all possible observations of the variable are less than 19, determine the area under the density curve that lies to the right of 19.
JA: The Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: need help in statistics
JA: The Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else the Math Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Math Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Math Homework
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for using the site. I'll be happy to help you with this. If 28.4% of the observations are less than 19, then the area under the density curve to the left of 19 is 0.284. The area to the right of 19 is then 1 - 0.284 = 0.716 Please feel free to ask if you have any additional questions about this. Thanks, Ryan