Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

I am not sure how to turn the problem I am working into a…

Customer Question
I am not sure...

I am not sure how to turn the problem I am working into a workable f(x) problem.

Tutor's Assistant: The Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Okay I honestly have no idea how I am supposed to do this, I have watched videos and have asked the teacher for help but it hasn't been explained to me in a way I can understand and often leads me to being even more confused then I was. I want to know how to do this, and I need to for my class. I have failed this before and I can't do it again what I want is someone to explain this in a way I can work it out and then go on from that and understand future problems that I would get.

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Math Tutor should be aware of?

I'm not the best in math.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Math Homework
2/21/2016
Math Tutor or Teacher: Ryan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer

Thank you for using the site. I'll be happy to help you. Please post the problem statement at your convenience.

Thanks,

Ryan