Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

I will run an experiment I have two groups (clinical &

Customer Question
I will run an experiment I...
I will run an experiment
I have two groups (clinical & control) that are matched in gender, age, education
both groups will be tested on 3 memory tests and 2 executive function tests
I would like to answer the following questions:
1. whether impairment on memory tests & executive function in clinical group is higher than other group
2. whether the gender has an effect on the score
3. whether memory score in correlated with executive function score
what is the research design that should be used ?
what stats on ANOVA should be applied to get these questions answers
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Math Homework
2/5/2016
Math Tutor or Teacher: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

Thank you for using this site.

When do you need the answers for these? (how many days from now?) Please reply. Thanks.

by Monday..
thanks
Math Tutor or Teacher: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

By the way, as one of the strict rules of this site, we cannot post our emails or any private information here, (also for our own protection). But there is one option I can send to you my email (using a private dialog box) so that I can send the answer to your email, in order to prevent others from downloading or copying the answers if I will post them here. (please do not post your email here) Do you want me to use that option? please reply. Thanks.

I am not keen on 'calls' as I would like to read the answer; but if you would like to send the answer and then to show me how to cancel it so other will not have a chance to copy it then ok.
Math Tutor or Teacher: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

ah ok, so we need to use this option, kindly accept this option, so that we can be allowed to exchange email (in a private dialog box) thanks

I am not sure about the next step..
should I wait for you answer?
or your email?
Math Tutor or Teacher: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

you need first to accept first the option so that I can use that private dialog box, and there we can exchange our emails and that will now be seen or available to the public.

Math Tutor or Teacher: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

here is the option

the option that I have get is a premium service that asking me to pay extra for $5 why? I want my question to be answered only..not a premium.
Math Tutor or Teacher: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

that is for the option so that we can now exchange our email privately and no one can see or even download or copy the answers.

I do not think that I will pay for exchanging emails;
I will terminate this
Thanks
Math Tutor or Teacher: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

ok