Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

I'm trying to figure out a problem using multiplicative

Customer Question
I'm trying to figure...

I'm trying to figure out a problem using multiplicative seasonal model

Tutor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Well I don't know how to do it George Kyparisis owns a company that manufactures sailboats. Actual demand for George's sailboats during each of the past four seasons was as followed winter 1480,1200,1080,900 spring 1520,1420,1600,1580 summer 1040,2100,2040,1960 fall 680,770,650,500 George has forecasted that annual demand fo his sailboats in year 5 will equal 5600 sailboats based on the given data and using the multiplicative seasonal moel, the demand level for georges sailboats in the spring of year 5 will be ?

Tutor's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Math Homework Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Sure

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Math Homework
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/22/2016
Math Tutor or Teacher: Chirag, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Chirag
Chirag, Master's Degree

Hi, Welcome and Thanks for using Just Answer

I think I can assist you with your question. But I will need time on this. By when is this due?

this sunday
but you said that it would cost me $18.00 and it charged me 37 so I do not wish to proceed and would like a refund

That's good. I will work on your question and post the excel file within 24 hours. You can check back around same time tomorrow.

as I said I no longer wish to proceed
I am not going to pay $37.00

I feel bad that you don't want to proceed. May be you can pay $18 and ask the site to refund you the remaining amount?

like I said I do not mind paying $18 but double is out of the question

Ok, please contact the site people and ask whether they will refund the balance amount to you. Then let me know.