Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

From this data, calculate the project's ETC. Activity A is…

Customer Question
From this data, calculate the...
From this data, calculate the project’s ETC. Activity A is 60% complete at a cost so far of $100,000. It was estimated to cost $200,000 when finished. It is at the end of week three of five. Activity B is 85% complete at a cost so far of $50,000. It was estimated to cost $80,000 when finished. It is at the end of week four of five. Activity C is complete at a cost so far of $110,000. It was estimated to cost $100,000 dollars when finished
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Math Homework
6/28/2015
Math Tutor or Teacher: Ryan, Engineer replied 3 years ago
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Welcome! Thank you for using the site.
I'm sorry that there has been a delay in getting an answer posted for your question. I suspect that it may have been placed in the wrong category initially.
Here is a solution:
ETC
Please feel free to ask if you have any questions about this solution.
Thanks,
Ryan