Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I have a 6 question bio statistic project due by midnight tonight.

Customer Question

I have a 6 question bio statistic project due by midnight tonight. Can someone help me? It comes with data from statcrunch.
Category: Math Homework
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Here is the assignment- I will send the data when responded to.[Note: This Sample is to help you establish a frame of reference. You should not just “fill in the blanks” but rather use to see what kind if things you might want to include in your narrative.]1. Frequency distribution of a variable and bar graph of the same variable[INSERT STATCRUNCH FREQUENCY DISTRIBUTION HERE][INSERT GRAPH HERE – EITHER BAR GRAPH OR HISTOGRAM]Sample Text: A frequency distribution and bar graph of the group studied indicated that __ or more of the sample [DESCRIBE DISTRIBUTION – IS IT SKEWED, NORMALLY DISTRIBUTTED, ETC. DO ANY PERCENTAGES STICK OUT?] -2. Descriptives of a continuous variable: mean, median, mode, skewness, kurtosis, standard deviation[INSERT STATCRUNCH OUTPUT HERE]Sample Text: The variable I chose was____. Out of a sample size of __ , we can see that the ___ that occurs most often is __. The average (mean) ___ is ___ and the median is ____. The data is ____ skewed because the ___ is less than the ___ . The standard deviation is ___, which tells us how much, on average, the ___ deviate from the mean.3. Cross tabulation of two variables[INSERT STATCRUNCH OUTPUT HERE]INCLUDE NULL AND ALTERNATIVE HYPOTHESISSample Text: The contingency table above shows the relationship between [VARIABLE] and [VARIABLE]. . We can see that __% of the subjects do not have ___ while __ have been diagnosed with ___ . Further, looking at the __% that do have ___, __% have a ___. This was the largest number that jumped out and lead me to think that there would be a relationship between _____ and ______. According to the Chi square test, this was not true. Therefore, there is no relationship between ____ and ____ .[COMMENT ON SOME OF THE KEY PERCENTAGES TO DEMONSTATE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT]4. Comparison of the effect of two or more groups (single variable) on a single continuous variable [note: Can also be discrete if it is an interval or ratio variable)[INSERT STATCRUNCH OUTPUT HERE]INCLUDE NULL AND ALTERNATIVE HYPOTHESISSample Text: This ___ was used to compare the _____ for __ independent groups (_____,_____, and _____). The F statistic is ____ and the p value is ____ . The test statistic is not statistically significant; therefore, we accept the null hypothesis that there is no difference between the means of the 3 groups.[COMMENT ON ANY MAJOR DIFFERENCES YOU SEE, ETC.]5. Scatterplot of two continuous variables[INSERT STATCRUNCH OUTPUT HERE]The scatterplot does not visually show a relationship between ____ and ____. This suggest that there is ____ relationship between _____ and _____.6. Correlation between the two continuous variables (from #5)[INSERT STATCRUNCH OUTPUT HERE]Sample Text: The correlation between ____ and ____ is ____, which is _____ at the 0.05 level, so we would ___ the null hypothesis that there is no relationship between ____ and ____. The r value is ____ because it is more than the critical value (___). About ___ of the variability in ___ is explained by the variability ____ . This would be a ____ predictor of ___ based on ____ .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please help!!!
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
Where is the data in fgirues, do I have t select at my own, thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will send over the data within the next hour. I am on my way to the computer lab. Thank you!!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Here is the data. Please let me know if you will be able to finish this before midnight today! Its urgent. Thank you so much.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
Do I have to select only one variable and it will not be possible to provide the answer before 24 hours, thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry I'm going to have to call the company for a refund because I need it done before tonight.