Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

Math Homework

I need help on two exams for college algebra? can I scan them

in to you?...
I need help on two exams for college algebra? can I scan them in to you?
10/15/2013
Chirag
Chirag, Master's Degree
Hi, Welcome and Thanks for using Just Answer

How many questions in each? You need only answers? Please let me know.

Thanks.

There are 25 questions on each test, and they are multiple choice so I will just need to answers sent back to me.

Can we take this one at a time? You will have to accept and rate the answer twice.

If this is ok with you, please upload the first exam to a free file sharing site such as www.sendspace.com, share the file and post the link here.

Thanks.
Hi, I got the file

I am working on this and will post the answer as soon as ready. Is there a deadline?
Ashok Kumar
Ashok Kumar, Electrical Engineer
No deadline just as soon as possible so I can move on with my studies. Thank you !
Here are the answers ...

(1) B

(2) B

(3) C

(4) D

(5) D

(6) A

(7) C

(8) C

(9) B

(10) C

(11) B

(12) B

(13) B

(14) B

(15) C

(16) D

(17) A

(18) D

(19) D

(20) A

(21) C

(22) A

(23) D

(24) D

(25) C

I hope that helps. Please Rate My Answer (Tip If Happy).

Thanks.
Chirag
Chirag, Master's Degree

Do I need to start over now to submit that second exam?

You can continue here itself. Post the second exam file.

Thanks.
Got the file.

I am working on this and will post the answer as soon as ready

Thanks.
Here are the answers ...

(1) A

(2) B

(3) C

(4) B

(5) C

(6) B

(7) B

(8) A

(9) A

(10) C

(11) C

(12) B

(13) D

(14) D

(15) C

(16) D

(17) B

(18) B

(19) C

(20) B

(21) A

(22) B

(22) C

(24) B

(25) A

Thanks.
Chirag
Chirag, Master's Degree
Hey, did you need any clarifications on my answers? Let me know.

If you are through with this, please RATE MY ANSWER.

Thanks.

I have another exam with 30 questions and you have to show work. How much for you to answer those for me?

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer and Thanks for requesting me

The second exam that I helped you with had higher degree polynomials. Is this exam similar to that? Showing work on each problem will be a lot of work. I suggest you upload the file so I can see the questions and let you know.

Thanks.

where do I go to scan again?

Please upload the exam to a free file sharing site such as www.sendspace.com, share the file and post the link here.
I have got the file. Since work has to be shown on all the 30 problems, I would request a $40 bonus upon completion. If that's ok, please let me know by when you need this done.

Thanks.

That will be great, and I will need it done by this afternoon if there is any way possible.

I will need at least 6 hours to type up the solutions. Do we have that much time?

yes that's fine...thank you so much

Ok, I will start the work now. (Please do not reply to this message)

Thanks.
Hi

Here is the answer file

http://www.mediafire.com/?5peofpmvt8b4mct

I hope that helps. Please Rate My Answer (And Add The $40 Tip).

Thanks.
Chirag
Chirag, Master's Degree

I am very happy that you finished the exam and I want to rate you now, however I need to change the card that I am paying with...how can I do this when I rate to finish?

I figured it out...sorry and thanks again!

Hi

Thanks for rating my work. But you agreed for a $40 bonus and paid only $5? Please add the rest of the amount.

Thanks.

I paid the $40 and then a $5 tip and that's what's showing on my credit card statement.

I had said a $40 bonus. (Like a tip to be added after completion). You paid $40 for the question no doubt but the site takes more than half of it, that's why we request for bonus amounts.

I wasn't farmiliar with how this works and when I asked you how much...I meant how much total...I didn't ask you how much tip you wanted...I will get you your bonus, but considering that I am a single mom and absolutely can not afford this and had I realized the total was $80 I wouldn't have agreed... I don't appreciate this and I will NOT request you again... just so you are aware!

It was a communication gap. I am not insisting on the amount. I understand it can be tight. I will be happy if you can add whatever you can afford. However small is welcome. Also, do let me assist you in future also. I will be glad to.

Thanks.

I do appreciate that and I will do what I can. Thank you

Thanks and I am really sorry if you felt offended. I didn't mean to.

Thanks.

Can you send the rating link or whatever again so I can add a bonus? I am trying but the site won't allow me to get to where I rated so I can add more. And...I also apologize... I am a bit of a spaz when I'm stressed...u do deserve more tip because you do an awesome job and I will still request you in the future. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I am not sure where you go to add the bonus amount. May be you can email the site people and request them to do the needful. Give it a try. If it does not work out, leave it. May be we can make it up next time.

Thanks.
Chirag
Chirag
Chirag, Master's Degree