Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

Math Homework

RES342. Regression Paper. Develop one research question

Customer Question
RES342. Regression Paper. 
Develop one research
...
RES342. Regression Paper. 

Develop one research question and formulate a hypothesis which may be tested with linear regression analysis. 

Prepare a 1,050- to 1,750-word paper describing the results of the linear regression analysis on your collected data. Include the following in your paper: 

• Formulate a hypothesis statement regarding your research issue. • Perform a regression hypothesis test on the data. 

• Interpret the results of your regression hypothesis test. 

Include your raw data tables and the results of your computations in your paper, using graphical and tabular methods of displaying data and results. 

This is a group assignment and I am only ned for the following: 

I have the data tables and hypothesis statement and will provide them upon request. 

I need this sooner rather than later. At the very latest, by tonight EST.
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Math Homework
2/5/2012
Math Tutor or Teacher: Angela--Mod,
 replied 5 years ago
Angela--Mod
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

I am still looking for an answer to this. I believe it may have been posted in the wrong place. This is a math question that I need help with. I at all possible, can you post it to the math questions?
Math Tutor or Teacher: Angela--Mod,
 replied 5 years ago
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We've changed the category for you and we’ll be in touch again shortly.
Math Tutor or Teacher: Chirag, Master's Degree replied 5 years ago
Chirag
Chirag, Master's Degree
What is the hypothesis you want to test? On which data set? Or just any general regression hypothesis?

The hypothesis is here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?p8oc6dzmdmspuac

The data set is here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?lv41hdqaz684e12

The sample size is going to be the 79 individuals that have 15 years or less of education.
In hypothesis, you say experience, but in the question, you say the sample will be 15 years or less of education. Please clarify.
Hi there,

The data set contains information for 100 people. Instead of utilizing the entire data set, we will only focus on the 79 people with less than 15 years of education.
But your hypothesis is about relationship between wages and experience, not education.

I can use the whole data set and test to see if there is correlation between experience and wages. Let me know.
You're right, please use the entire data set.
Ok, I am working on this. Will post the file as soon as finished.
Thank you. No huge rush here tonight. I'm off to sleep.
Ok, you can take the file tomorrow morning. Thanks.

Hi

Here is the answer file ... ANSWER

(Kindly ACCEPT my answer. BONUS is welcome. Please ask for me again. Thanks.)

Chirag
Chirag, Master's Degree
This looks great, however I also need a
What else do you need?
My mistake! I though I needed something else, but I found it in the file. I started messaging you, then found it, and forgot to erase what I had already begun typing. Thanks for your help.
Sure, no problem. Thanks.
Chirag
Chirag
Chirag, Master's Degree