Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

I need someone to log into my mathlab for UoP to do a quick…

Customer Question
<p>I need someone to log...
<p>I need someone to log into my mathlab for UoP to do a quick checkpoint on graphing equations. Must be done today before 2am CST.</p><p> </p><p>No longer need help.</p>
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Math Homework
7/11/2010
Math Tutor or Teacher: Chirag, Master's Degree replied 8 years ago
Chirag
Chirag, Master's Degree

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer!

You need help still or not?

No, I have completed it already myself. I do however need help with a 22 question quiz due tomorrow (7/11/10) before 2am CST. It is on simple equations and graphing. The quiz will be online and I will provide the login information upon request through more secure means. This is for an algebra 1a course. Though it is quite simple, I am having problems following text document teaching, and as it is the weekend I haven't a personal tutor available in time to brush me up for the quiz. I will be working until the evening tomorrow, so please, kindly await my response if we are not able to communicate again tonight. Thank you Chirag.

I can help you with the quiz but as per site rules, I can not log into your ID. You will have to upload the screen shots of the questions to a free file sharing site such as www.mediafire.com and then I can access the file and assist you. Do let me know. Thanks.
I am working on the screenshots at the moment, I will link them when I am finished.

Hello Chirag,

Here is the zip of the quiz screenshots. Any questions that prompt for the y-intercept will also prompt for the x-intercept afterwards, so please kindly include both intercepts. Also, It would be easiest for me (and you) if you did the graphs in the actual screenshots themselves.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jlny21umdvm

I will post the answers within 45 min to one hour max.

Hi

Click here to see the answers.

(Let me know if you have any queries. Else, Please Click on ACCEPT. Bonus is Welcome!)

Thanks.

Chirag
Chirag, Master's Degree
You did an awesome job Chirag, thank you! Regrettably I have no funds left for a tip, as I was not aware that you were able to do so. In the near future I will more than likely seek out your assistance again, and be sure a generous tip is in order. Am I able to contact you through this post at a later time should I need your assistance?
Yes, sure. When you post again, just say "For Chirag" in the first line of your post. That way, your question will be reserved for me. Thanks a lot.

Hello Chirag,

I have a simple assignment on the introduction of functions. I was wondering if you were available? It is 30 questions and due within 2.5 hours, sorry for the short notice.

Yes, please upload the questions to www.mediafire.com and copy-paste the link here. I can get this to you fast.

Okie, I am working on the screenies.
Also, let me know for how much price you are posting this. Thanks.
I was thinking 15$ and a 5$ bonus? Is this fair?
Here are the questions: http://www.mediafire.com/?jlny21umdvm
The file is set to private. You need to "share" it.
Unable to download from the link. Can you also send it to www.sendspace.com
I am working. Will post the answers soon.

Hi, here are the answers:

(1) Yes

(2) No

(3) No

(4) No

(5) 14

(6) -40

35

120

(7) 0

(8) 159.48

(9) 51/11

(10) Plot the points as I have plotted and join the line

graphic

(11) D

(12) Plot the points as I have plotted and join the line

graphic

(13) A

(14) Yes

(15) No

(16) No

(17) 50

(18) 4

{-5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, 1}

-4, 0

{3, 4, 5, 6}

(19) -1

(20) -1

(21) B

(22) D

(23) A

(24) D

(25) B

(26) -1

4

1

(27) A

(28) A

(29) B

(30) -2

(Let me know if you have any queries. Else, please ACCEPT.)

Thanks.

There were a couple surprise follow up questions for a couple of these.

What is the domain of question 19, 20, and 30?

Otherwise everything seems absolutely perfect, as usual.

(19) Domain is (-3, 4) in interval notation

In set notation, it is {x | x > -3 and x < 4}

(20) Domain is {x | x is a real number}

(30) Domain is {-5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0}

Thanks.

Chirag
Chirag, Master's Degree
If you are through, please click on ACCEPT, so I can also go to bed. Thanks.

Sorry, did not mean to keep you up. Do I just put 20$ as a total for your tip than? The payment screen looks a bit different this time.

Ohh, nevermind I see now, it just automatically does the 15$ again. I will add your tip now. Thanks again! Goodnight.
Thanks a lot. Good luck!