Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

Visit MyMathLab to complete the MML Graded Practice (homework)

for Unit 5. There is...
Visit MyMathLab to complete the MML Graded Practice (homework) for Unit 5. There is no time limit on how long you take to complete this assignment and it may be entered many times during the unit week. It must be completed during the unit assigned.

The link is above i don't know if the link shows up but once you click on the link it's 20 math question let me knoe if you need any additional info
7/11/2010
Chirag
Chirag, Master's Degree

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer!

As per site rules, I can not log into your MathLab. Please take screen shots of your quiz questions and upload the file to www.mediafire.com Then I can access the file and assist you.

sorry to be such a pain how do you take screen shots

(a) For Question 1 on your screen, press the "Print Scrn" key on your keyboard.

(Now the question will be copied in memory.)

(b) Open a new word file and paste the question

(c) Repeat this for all the questions and save the word file. Now, you have a single word file with all the questions.

(d) Go to mediafire.com and upload the file. "Share" the file and get the url.

(e) Copy and paste that url in your reply here. I will be able to access your file through that link.

Hello XXXXX had trouble on the first question on the print screen option that you recommand me to do, but i have another question math on line if you can help me with it, it's already posted.
Stevewh
Stevewh, Bachelor's Degree

Can i help you ?

Steve

yes steve here is my question, i don't understand why it's not showing but the question is : I have 17 math question to answer

Maybe is because you are posting on Homework category, you have to post in Math as in this post.

Steve

how do i repost it my money is in the account and if i ask for a refund it will be past do, did you receive the actual question to be answerd, if so can you answer the question

I'm going to post the link here for you to view

Website link: DANGEROUS URL REMOVED&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=website (group of files)

ok hold on
Ok,

Steve
steve i'm having a hard time posting the question through mediafire, i can give you my password XXXXX log in info to media fire nad you can pull it up the file is MML GRADED WEEK 6
Website link: DANGEROUS URL REMOVED&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=website (group of files) tell me what does this say, i hope this is the link
What site are you using to upload the file ?

Steve
media fire
Try

www.uploading.com

Steve

ok

Dear Sir / Madam,

You have successfully uploaded a file to Uploading.com service, please find links for the file management below:
File name: Free File Hosting Made Simple -.mht
Download link: http://uploading.com/files/get/8cea1m6m/Free%20File%20Hosting%20Made%20Simple%20-.mht/
Edit/Delete link: http://uploading.com/files/edit/meb5d174/
HTML code: <a href="http://uploading.com/files/get/8cea1m6m/Free%20File%20Hosting%20Made%20Simple%20-.mht/">Download Free File Hosting Made Simple -.mht for free on uploading.com</a>
Forum/BB code: <a href="http://uploading.com/files/get/8cea1m6m/Free%20File%20Hosting%20Made%20Simple%20-.mht/" target="_blank"> Download Free File Hosting Made Simple -.mht for free on uploading.com

Thank you for using Uploading.com file hosting service. Should you have any questions about your files please contact our support team.

Regards,
Uploading Team.

Did you receive it ?
I see the questions , but i see them separated

When do you need the answers ?

How many questions are ?

Steve
i have 17 question they are listed as question 2, question 3 and etc it should be listed in one of the links, what's the earliest you can have it for me
Tomorrow is ok ?

Steve

ok what time 2 morrow

and thank you

In the morning

Steve
ok thank you
I am having some personal problems to solve this morning (i will post the answers asap
today)

Steve

Here are the answers

I need some info:

I don´t see the question 4

On questions 18 and 20 i need more info at part b) (see the file)

Bonus is greatly appreciated

Thanks

Steve

Question (2) first part answer was 130, you had 50 the 2nd part was wrong, i just guest and switch themaround.

Question 3) was wrong

Question 18 and 20 what do you mean you need to know how many decimals. The first part was write but the second i didn't understand your question.

On the second part, do you need some number of decimal places ?

Steve

i guest steve

I was checking my answers

question 2 was right, some anlgles are 130 and some angles are 50

question 3 was wrong (sorry i put 151 instead of 131)

Tell me what questions do you need now ?

Steve

Edited by Steve on 7/21/2010 at 12:59 AM EST

Question 3 has a 3rd part it reads: What is m<3?

m<3=__ (Simplify your answer)

Question 2 when i put in 50 for the 2nd it says wrong answer and then it say, Notice that <6 and <2 are alternate interior angles because m and n are parallel lines. Alternate interior angles are congruent.

this is it i cant get question 4 to show so i will take this if you can answer this question, Steve thank you so much i hope to continue to do businesswith you in the future

Question 3)

m<3 = 131

Question 2)

m<6 = 130

Edited by Steve on 7/21/2010 at 1:34 AM EST

ok sorry when i put that in it came up with another one

m<4= and i hope this is the last one

do you need m<4 on question 2? or in question 3?
3
answer: m<4 =131 on question 3
Steve i think the digram is going to take me to m<5=, m<6= m<7= it keeps asking me question after these that's it i will include you a bonus,
on question 3

m<5=49
m<6=131
m<7=49
Stevewh
Stevewh, Bachelor's Degree

hey steve can you answer these five question for $20

1. Find the perimeter of a picture frame that has a dimension of 12 in by 8 in. (Points: 1)
20 in
40 in
96 in
12 / 8 in

2. If the measure of angle A is 72.3 degrees, what is the measure of the complement of angle A? (Points: 1)
72.3 degrees
287.7 degrees
107.7 degrees
17.7 degrees

3. Find the circumference of a plate with a radius of 6 inches. (Points: 1)
37.7 in
6.6 in
36 in
12 in

4. If you wanted to paint the walls, floor, and ceiling of a room that measures 10 by 10 by 8 ft tall. Find the surface area in square feet of the room that the paint will have to cover. (Points: 1)
520 ft sq
800 ft+sq
1040 ft+sq
28 ft+sq

5. The dimensions of the interior of a storage room are height 8 ft., width 4 ft., and depth 8 feet. Determine the volume of the storage room in feet cubed. (Points: 1)
80 feet+cubed
2560 feet+cubed
20 feet+cubed
256 feet+cubed

Yes, sure (you can add that amount as a bonus)

1) 40
2) 17.7
3) 37.7 in
4) 520 sq ft
5) 256 cubic ft

Thanks

Steve

Hello steve , I have amath question posted can you answer itr for me it's a discussion question, the question is worth 21 dollars
Hi, thanks for requesting me but you posted the question on "writing" not in "math"

I can´t help you since i am not so good on writing assignmens.

Note: did you see my last answers (5 answers) ?

Thanks

Steve
yes i did and i respond, but this is math discussion question
I didn´t receive any payment for the last questions

I know , but english is not my native languaje so i prefer not to do it

Steve
ok thanks steve
Ok,

Thanks for understanding

Steve