Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

iS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME WITH MY WEEK 7 CHECKPOINT MAT…

iS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN...
iS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME WITH MY WEEK 7 CHECKPOINT MAT 116
7/10/2010
ck_mba
ck_mba, Master's Degree

Hi there,

How many questions there?

24

Hi there,

That is too many questions for your offer.

what are you requesting and how long would it take u?

Site rule not allow price negoitation.

Are your questions multiple choices?

15?
is that fair or should i ask for someone else?
no they are not multiple choice

Sorry, I am opting out and let other experts to help you.

Ryan
Ryan, Engineer

It looks like this your first time using JustAnswer. Welcome!

I can help you with your checkpoint problems. The usual procedure is to post a link to a file of screenshots showing the problems. If you need instructions on how to do that just let me know and I can help you through the process.

Ryan

Hi Ryan

are you still available? I do not know how to do this.

You can take screenshots of each of the problems by pressing the PrintScreen button. It might be labelled something like PrtScr on the keyboard. When you press that key, a copy of what is on the screen will be saved to the clipboard. You can then paste it into a Word document. Please put all of the problems into one file, one or two per page. It will make it easier for both of us.

After you do that you need to upload the file to a file sharing website so I can access it. The instructions for that are below. I know it looks like a lot of steps and is unfamiliar to you but, trust me, it's not as bad as it looks. I'll be on if you have trouble, just let me know.

MediaFire Instructions

1. Go to www.mediafire.com. It is free and very user friendly. You don't even have to register to use it.

2. Click on the big green button that says "Upload to Mediafire".

3. Click in the box where it says "Click here to select files to upload".

4. Select the file from your computer that you wish to share.

5. Click the big green button that says "Begin Uploading Files"

6. Once the upload is complete, click the big green button that says "Go to MyFiles"

7. In the list of files (there should only be one file at the moment), look for the button to the right side of the filename that says "Share" with a small triangle pointing down. Click on that button.

8. In the window that opens up, there is a box labeled "Sharing URL". Copy the contents of that text box and post it here.

Thanks,

Ryan

I am on a lap top and there is no print screen key

Is the laptop a Mac? If so, you can take a screenshot by pressing comman-shift-3. That will place a screenshot onto the desktop.

Ryan
No it is an HP... I tried downloading something to help me but it saves each snapshot as a file.... Can anyone help me?
Ok, that's at least a start.

Can you open each file, copy the contents, and then paste that into a Word file?

In the worst case, you can still upload each file separately, it will just be more tedious for you.

Don't worry, I'm sure we'll get this done.

Ryan
i'm working on it now! thanks for the help
Done and uploaded where you told me to... where do I "share" it to?
On the mediafire.com site, there is a small button with a triangle and the word Share on it. Click that. A window will open up below the file name. In that window is a box labelled "sharing link". Just copy the address in that box and paste into a reply here.

Ryan
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d1im3wezcyn/chapter%207.docx

did it work?

Yes, it worked fine. They are a little out of order. Do you want the answers in the order that the problems are in the file, or in numerical order?

Also, number 8 is missing. (Which may not be a problem. Just want to let you know.)

When is this due?

Ryan
It is late it was due yesterday... I hit submit on number 8 so I can't change it ( by accident) I'm so glad it finally worked!!! If you could put them in order it would be awesome! I am so appreciative of your help... and intelligence!
I'm sorry that you missed your deadline. Frown

I'll start on it now and get it back to you as quick as I can.

Ryan
It's ok I just don't understand and the teacher is not very good at dumbing things down so unfortunatley I have to resort to this! Thanks so much for your help!

Hi Ryan,

I'm just wondering if I should stay awake or go to sleep. Do you know what time you think you will be finished? It's no rush.

I have it all done, just have to type the last half of it. Shouldn't take long.

Ryan
you are amazing!

Thank you for yor patience. You can download the solutions at this link:

Solutions

If I have overlooked any part of a problem, or if you have any trouble at all, please let me know. I'm on the West Coast, so I'll be up for quite a while still. I'll be happy to help you any way I can.

Thanks again,

Ryan
It won't let me download anything it says there is an error on the page...
Hmmm...that's weird...I checked it before I sent it, and I checked it again after I got your last note. It works on this end...strange.

I uploaded the file again. Try this link:

Solutions2

If this doesn't work, then we can try another site. Please let me know what happens.

Thanks,

Ryan
Nope still can't get it
What kind of error message is coming up?

Is the error message coming from mediafire.com, or from your web browser? (if you can tell)

While I'm waiting for your answer, I'll see if I can get it up on another site.

Ryan
Let's try this one (different site)

Solutions3

Ryan
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
that one worked!!!! thank you so much!!!! You are amazing!
Oh thank goodness!! I was starting to get worried about getting the answers to you.
Glad it worked out.

Thank you very much for the kind words.Smile

Have a good night.

Ryan