Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

I need help with the Week Six Assignment Ch. 10 Quiz in M…

I need help with the...
I need help with the Week Six Assignment: Ch. 10 Quiz in MyMathLab®.
7/5/2010
ExcelSpecialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer,

How many questions do you have?

Can you make screenshots of your questions, paste them in a word-document and upload the file at a free site like http://www.mediafire.com

Best regards,

Tom

Click here for your answers.

Best regards,

Tom

I don't understand answer 2
I don't understand answer question 2. Also what do the lines on the outside of the answers in questions 7, 14, and 20 mean? Also, #23 is unclear to me. Can you please clarify? Thanks!

No problem.

Number 2 is (5 raised to the power 11/13) multiplied with (x raised to the power 44/13) multiplied with (y raised to the power 11/13)

The lines on the outside are symbols for "absolute value". In MyMathLab you should be able to enter this as well.

Number 23 is the fraction -73/2.

I hope that clarifies everything?

Best regards,

Tom

ExcelSpecialist
I got 5 wrong...oh well. Thanks for your help.
Hi, I checked all questions again and I did find 1 error but certainly not 5. Are you sure you entered everything correctly (radicals, fractions, brackets, absolute values, powers,...)