Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

MAT 117 Final exam

I need help with my...
I need help with my math final and all the examples you guys have provided have been great. Is there anyone who can help me?
6/28/2010
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer!

Which math class is this for, and how many problems are on the exam?

Ryan
It is for University of Phoenix MAT 117 algebra 1b. There are 66 questions.

That's a whole lot of questions!

Ryan
I know! I struggled through the whole class and now we are reviewing everything and it is all overwhelming.

Can you post a file of screenshots of the problems? Most of our customers use mediafire.com for that. It's free and very user friendly. There are other free sites that you could use too if you prefer.

Please let me know if you need help with that process. I'm happy to help.

Thanks,

Ryan
Yes, that is no problem. It may take me a few minutes. I assume you want me to provide you with the link when I have uploaded the screenshots?
Here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/?nomoemj2dnj. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!

I got your file. When do you need this by?

Thanks,

Ryan
It is due by the end of the week, but I guess the sooner the better. Thanks again.

Thanks again for your questions.

You will find the solutions here:

Mat117Final

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions about these solutions.

Thanks,

Ryan
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Thanks for all your help. I ended up with a 94% on the final. I think I missed a few questions only because I did not interpret the answer correct. Thanks again, you have been really helpful.
Thank you. I greatly appreciate the accept and the bonus.

With these computerized tests, how you enter the answer makes a difference. There are often many ways of expressing the same answer, but the computer testing software may not recognize all of them. It's looking for a specific answer. Since I don't have any direct experience with the testing, I sometimes don't know which form to put the answer in.

I'm hoping to learn though, and would appreciate any information you can provide about questions that you missed.

Thanks,

Ryan