Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

Add. Write the answer in lowest terms. 1, 17/22 + 21/22

Customer Question
Add. Write the answer in...
Add. Write the answer in lowest terms.
1, 17/22 + 21/22

2.Find the least common multiple of 14, 21, and 35.

3.Add. Expression your answer as a common fraction or improper fraction.

1/4 + 1/3

4.Jon spent of his study time doing math homework and preparing for a history exam. What fraction of his study time remains?

5.Add. Expression your answer as a common fraction or mixed number.
8 5/7 + 9 6/7

6 Subtract.
7 3/10 – 3 13/15

7.Gasoline is about $2 per gallon. You use about gallons each day driving to and from work. How much should you budget for gasoline over the next month (about 20 workdays)?

8.Arrange in order from smallest to largest, keeping fractions and decimals in the original form.
3.07, 37/10, 3.0712, 3.078, 371/100, 3.0717, 3.072, 3.071

9.Flor is putting a fence around a field. The field is rectangular and measures 7.69 yards (yd) long and 18.71 yd wide. How much fence must Flor purchase?

10. You pay your hotel bill of $78.72 with two $50 traveler's checks. How much change will you receive?

11. Jacque earns $8.20 per hour (h). For overtime (each hour over 40 h) he earns $12.30 per h. If he works 53.5 h in a week, what pay should he receive?

12. Paula's car payment is $342.37 per month for 3 years. How much will she pay altogether?

13. A circular path around a lake has a diameter of 1,500 feet (ft). Pranotti jogs around the path 5 times for her morning run. How far does she run? Use 3.14 for ??and round your answer to the nearest foot.

14. Cindy is carpeting a recreation room 24 ft long and 18 ft wide. If the carpeting costs $18 per square yard, what will be the total cost of the carpet?

15. Rochelle purchased an appliance that cost $697.56 with interest included. She paid $150 as a down payment and agreed to pay the remainder in 18 monthly payments. What amount will she be paying per month?

16. A block of cheese weighing 2.6 pounds (lb) sold for $15.55. Find the cost per pound to the nearest cent.

17. Find the decimal equivalent for the following fraction. 33/ 40

18. Find the decimal equivalent for the following fraction. 11/16

19. Write the following as a common fraction or mixed number. Write your answer in lowest terms.

0.87

20. Complete the statement, using the symbol .

6/17 0.344
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Math Homework
6/25/2010
Math Tutor or Teacher: Emanuel, Bachelor's Degree replied 8 years ago
Emanuel
Emanuel, Bachelor's Degree
Hello, some of the questions have missing parts: could you put them in a Word (.doc) file (or put screenshots of the questions in a file) and upload it on www.mediafire.com?

Emanuel
what is missing
In these questions something is missing:

Is there something between 8 and 5/7, and between 9 and 6/7, or are they just mixed numbers?
5. Add. Expression your answer as a common fraction or mixed number.
8 5/7 + 9 6/7

Is there something between 7 and 3/10, and between 3 and 13/15, or are they just mixed numbers?
6. Subtract.
7 3/10 – 3 13/15

Emanuel