Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

I have a 56 question algebra 1 test due and i was wondering…

<p>for scott or other please...
<p>for scott or other please i have a my math lab test that i am freaking out about i need help with it can someone help please need it by saturday, i will send test as soneone reply's and will give bonus</p>
6/24/2010
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate

Hi there,

Thanks for requesting me!

How many questions do you need?

-Scott

there are 56 on the test

Hi there,

Sorry, that's WAY too many.

-Scott

how would this be possible for you to do

Hey,

What do you mean?

-Scott

well i have a 60% and if i dont pass this class i screwed but if there is a way to help me with some

If someone is willing to do 56 questions for your offer, they'll post here.

-Scott

if the offer isnt good then i can go to $40

Ok, thanks very much!

Please post the questions here.

Take screenshots of all the questions, put them in a single word file, and then upload that file with a free sharing site like http://www.mediafire.com and post the sharing link here.

-Scott

ok

Great, just post the sharing link here when you are ready.

-Scott

how do i get the screen shots

If you're on Windows, view a question and then press the Print Screen button in the upper right of your keyboard. Then just paste that into Word.

Thanks,

Scott

ok i'll have it shortly

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX the link when you're ready.

-Scott

uploading now

ready

Great, just post the link when you're ready.

-Scott

http://www.mediafire.com/?m14aveiye0m

Ok, great, I'll get started.

-Scott

thank you so much

Hi there,

FILE <-- click here

Let me know if you have any questions.

If you're set, thanks for accepting and adding the $26 bonus to make it to your offer.

-Scott

Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate

Hey, thanks for the accept and bonus! But let me know if you had trouble leaving the amount you had promised...

-Scott

big fight with wife if there's a way i will pay the remaining tuesday if that can be done. bank overdraft. i do really accept your answer if there cant be a way then we need to find a way please let me know.

Oh, sorry to hear that.

Yes, you can come back to Justanswer and just start a new $10 thread. Just put For Scott at the top so I get it, and I'll post an "Answer" and you can accept it.

Thanks again!

-Scott

awsome thank you sir, was wondering if you know if the schools know if we students use this site and can they get us for it and how do we stop it from happening.

Hey, I honestly have no idea if they know... if you are worried, you can email [email protected] and ask the site moderators to lock this thread from view.

-Scott

Edited by Scott on 6/25/2010 at 2:31 AM EST
if after tuesday may i cancel my account will it still show

If you write to them now, they can lock in within a couple hours, and then it won't show, even before Tuesday :)

-Scott

thank you i will be sure to get you back.

Thanks! Just write For Scott at the top when you come back :)

-Scott

OK!