Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

Dr Dan, I have my final due this Sunday, and I was wondering…

Dr Dan, I have my final...
Dr Dan,

I have my final due this Sunday, and I was wondering if you could help me out. I can do this one of two ways...1)I can send you the exam and you can work the problems and I can double check my work and I will pay you $30 plus a $10 tip, or I can do the exam and send it to you to check and review for me for $15. I am marking $30 on the question, but if you just want to check my work I will resubmit the question at $15. Just let me know which one is better for you? I appreciate any help I can get! If you need to see the chapters I can download them as well. I have a C in that class right now and really want to bring it up. The link for the exam is: http://www.mediafire.com/file/wozzgmem3lm/Reynolds_final_week9.doc
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/24/2010
danmelcul
Hi Robin,

I am going to take a look right now.

Thanks! If you want to work it and just handwrite everything like you did last time that will be fine too. That way you don't have to mess with that aggravating math equation editor.

Hi Robin,

Everything looks OK with the exception of a couple of problems where I do not know what exactly are they talking about. If you can upload the chapters it would be great.. I would be 100% sure that I am not making any mistakes. When do you need this?

Edited by Dr. Dan on 6/24/2010 at 8:20 PM EST

I will need it by Saturday so that I can cross check and get it turned in by Sunday. I have put all the chapters in a zip file. Let me know if you have any problems viewing it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vimtjyw3zyn/mth156_week1_reading1[2].zip

Thanks!!

Hey Dr. Dan,

I am showing this question listed as closed. I was just curious as to if you were still going to be able to help me? Did you close it out, or did I accidentally do that? I was just concerned when I saw it.

Thanks!

Hey Robin,

The question automatically closes after 24 hours of inactivity. I am still working at it -
pretty big final. I am going to send it to you tonight.

Ok. That sounds great!! I went into panic mode!! I thought I was going to have to submit mine and pray for the best. Wink I about 10 more problems also. I have been working on mine all along this week while we are on vacation. Thanks for helping me out!!

Robyn

Hi Robin,

Here is the final;

http://www.sendspace.com/file/873f9t

I uploaded it on sendspace because it was too large.
Please include the explanations as these weigh a lot in the final balance.
Just writing the answers, even if correct is going to bring you only 2 of the 5 points. Please ask me if anything is not clear.

danmelcul
Thanks So Much!! I had missed at least 10 when I cross checked the answers and there were two problems that I did not have a clue how to work, but your explanations helped tremendously. Once again, I enjoyed working with you!!
No problem Robin. Please let me know the outcome

Hey Dr. Dan,

I got a 94 on my final!! Thanks for all your help!

Have a happy and safe 4th of July!!!

Way to go Robin!! I still do not know where you lost those 6 points :)
Hope you're happy with the final grade.