Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

i have sent 4 separate sheets through medifire on angles can…

Customer Question
i have sent 4 separate...
i have sent 4 separate sheets through medifire on angles can anyone answer for me thank you
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Math Homework
6/22/2010
Math Tutor or Teacher: reidawg,
 replied 8 years ago
reidawg
Can you post the sheets in a question box so we can see what the questions are?
how would i post sheets in a question box, it has already took me 4 days to scan them to my computer and email them to sight so please tell me in very simple terms i know nothing about computers thanks
Math Tutor or Teacher: rajeevanpillai, Master's Degree replied 8 years ago
rajeevanpillai
rajeevanpillai, Master's Degree
Copy and paste the link to your files here. Then the experts can can access them and answer the questions.

i am sorry but my computer will not allow me to send the images only the text i am already a week behind now is there not an easier way, can i not fax them to just answer and then they can put them on for me

Math Tutor or Teacher: reidawg,
 replied 8 years ago
If you have them on mediafire you should just be able to copy and paste the mediafire link into the question box. There is not currently a way to fax the questions.
hi thanks for the help ihave managed to get my images on medifire could not post to sight but did manage to email via medifire to just answer if you know how to get them could you please try to answer asap thanks again
Math Tutor or Teacher: reidawg,
 replied 8 years ago
I apologize but I am not able to get the general email of just answer and they have not sent me any messages otherwise.