Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

I need the formulas&answers for the following by this afterno…

Customer Question
I need the formulas&answers for...
I need the formulas&answers for the following by this afternoon1) Mike needs to earn $40,000 per year. How much does he need in an account today to generate this level of income for the next 30 years if the opportunity cost of money is 5%?2) Mike still wants to retire, but he is concerned about inflation. If inflation runs at 3%, and he can earn 6% on his money how much does he need in an account to generate $40,000 in annual inflation adjusted income? 3) Sue wants to know how much she needs to save every year in a series of equal payments in order to save $1,000,000 in 20 years earning 8%?4) The cost of college is increaseing by 5% annually. Martha can earn 7% on her college savings. She needs $43,000 in 10 years. How much must she save today to keep pace with inflation? 5) Todd is saving $3,000 annually into an account. He plans to increase the annual level of savings by 5% each year. How much will he have in the account at the end of 20 years if he can earn 9% annually?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Math Homework
6/21/2010
Math Tutor or Teacher: Johnmark1900, Associate Degree replied 8 years ago
Johnmark1900
Johnmark1900, Associate Degree
please advise the deadline?
Thanks for the email. The deadline was yesterday, so I don't need a reply. On future questions, I'll be sure to give you more time. Thanks