Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

Research Questions Due to the issues with the employees

Customer Question
Research Questions...
Research Questions
Due to the issues with the employees because of the move, ZXY Incorporated needs to find a compromise of sorts for issue resolution. From the anonymous questionnaires, it has shed light on the highest stress inducing issue for a majority of the employees; the commute. An estimated 23% of the employees travel in ranges that start from more than 30 minutes and up to but not limited to three hours have reported a higher stress rate than the employees who travel fewer than 30 minutes. High blood pressure, headaches and back pain have been linked to commuting-related stress, which in turn lead to the use of more sick time (Weiss, 2007). Increased stress has been known to decrease concentration, raises the inability to meet deadlines and affects interoffice relationships with co-workers. Another issue that appears to need addressed is education and income and fair employee compensation accordingly within their education and experience level. A survey should be submitted to the employees to shed light on possible solutions for the issues.
1. Would you agree or disagree that daily work activities are more taxing after commuting?
2. Would telecommuting be an option in your current position?
3. Are your education and or experience reflected in your yearly salary?
Table 2
Research Question Variables
Research Question Independent Variable Dependent Variable
1. Would you agree or disagree that daily work activities are more taxing after commuting? The independent variable in RQ1 is “daily work activities”. The dependent variable in RQ1 is “commuting”.
2. Would telecommuting be an option in your current position? N/A The dependent variable in RQ2 is “telecommuting”.
3. Are your education and or experience reflected in your yearly salary? The independent variable in RQ3 is “yearly salary”. The dependent variables in RQ3 are “education” and “experience”.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Math Homework
6/19/2010
Math Tutor or Teacher: Chirag, Master's Degree replied 8 years ago
Chirag
Chirag, Master's Degree
I am unable to help you with this. Sorry.

Can you answer the folowing questions? Please let me know your price?

Thank you!

Grammar Diagnostic 1

Read the following sentences and correct the errors. Please do not use colors, as that is how I correct. And return your completed test as a Word attachment-do NOT paste into the body of a post, as the formatting will disappear. Thanks.

NONE OF THESE SENTENCES IS CORRECT AS IT STANDS.

• 1. Tossing and turning in bed, the clock struck midnight.

• 2. The weather reporter predicted snow and that it only last the morning.

• 3. In it's recent report, the finance committee were critical of the initial stock option.

• 4. The magazine staff are composed almost entirely of newly graduated college students.

• 5. Gazing upon the mystical cards, the cynical man's future was predicted by the tarot reader.

• 6. Anyone can learn how to juggle if they want to.

• 7. The team discussed what needed to be improved, the team wanted to win the state championship.

• 8. His wife asked him to be quiet she was reading and didn't want to be disturbed.

• 9. The management classes are interesting, enjoyable, and to the student's advantage.

• 10. Dave uploaded the new software to the network server and, he submitted all the warranty paperwork.

• 11. Although Carel had never visited Paducah, Kentucky he knew on which river it was located.

• 12. Susan camped at the base of the mountain, however, she did not hike to the peak.

• 13. Because the misprint in the newspaper showed the computers on sale for only a dollar; the manufacturer lost a lot of money.

• 14. Either Mr. Jacobs or Ms. Hill forgot to set their cell phone to vibrate.

• 15. Did you say that Jared and him will be promoted?

• 16. A hockey team is relatively small. They don't have as many players as a football team.

• 17. Managers in several offices around the globe has to be consulted.

• 18. Our financial department did not approve of him investing in highly speculative deals.

• 19. The apartment we saw yesterday was the best of the two.

• 20. Due to the fact that dogs are color blind, Joe ceased and desisted in teaching his dog to fetch the blue slippers.

• 21. Our costs for outsourcing our customer service are exorbitant, and may become higher if we don't limit the use of direct mailings.

• 22. The hiring committee puts little weight on grade point averages, hence, focus the resume on your work experience.

• 23. The school, that has the best resources, will attract the most students.

• 24. "The city cannot afford", the mayor said "to supplement the cost of Internet access".

• 25. After the crew members arrived, they should of started signing the log books.