Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

Accu-Copiers, Inc. sells and services the Accu-500 copying…

Customer Question
Accu-Copiers, Inc. sells and services...
Accu-Copiers, Inc. sells and services the Accu-500 copying machine. As part of its standard service contract, the company agrees to perform routine service on this copier. To obtain information about the time it takes to perform routine service, Accu-Copiers has collected data for 11 service calls. The service calls information revealed the following: Refer to the MegaStat output below to answer questions A through G.
(A) Analyze the above output to determine the regression equation.
(B) What conclusions are possible using the meaning of b0 (intercept) and b1
(regression coefficient) in this problem? (That is, explain the meaning of the coefficients.)
(C) What conclusions are possible using the coefficient of determination (r-squared)?
(D) Calculate the coefficient of correlation. Interpret this value.
(E) Does this data provide significant evidence (a=0.05) that the time to perform routine services is associated with the number of copiers serviced?
G) What is the 95% con
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Math Homework
6/17/2010
Math Tutor or Teacher: SusanAthena, Master's Degree replied 8 years ago
SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Hi. Can you please provide the data?

Kind regards,
Susan
Accu-Copiers, Inc. sells and services the Accu-500 copying machine. As part of its standard service contract, the company agrees to perform routine service on this copier. To obtain information about the time it takes to perform routine service, Accu-Copiers has collected data for 11 service calls. The service calls information revealed the following:
Refer to the MegaStat output below to answer questions A through G.

(D) Calculate the coefficient of correlation. Interpret this valuE

(E) Does this data provide significant evidence (a=0.05) that the time to perform routine services is associated with the number of copiers serviced? Find the p-value and interpret.
(F) Predict the average number of minutes required to service four copiers.
(G) What is the 95% confidence interval for the number of minutes required for four copiers requiring service? What conclusion is possible using this interval?