Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

A machine produces 9 inch latex gloves. A sample of 51 gloves…

Customer Question
A machine produces 9 inch...
A machine produces 9 inch latex gloves. A sample of 51 gloves is selected, and it is found that 46 are shorter than they should be. Find the 98% confidence interval on the population of all such gloves that are shorter than 9 inches.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Math Homework
6/17/2010
Math Tutor or Teacher: abozer,
 replied 8 years ago
abozer

Please consider reviewing my previous replies before asking more questions.
Find the 98% confidence interval on the proportion of all such gloves that are 9 inches.
Math Tutor or Teacher: abozer,
 replied 8 years ago
I understand the question. But I'm not comfortable with answering it. You have a very low acceptance rate. Please go over previous replies to your questions and let us know if you need more explanation.
A machine produces 9 inch latex gloves. A sample of 51 gloves is selected,and it is found that 46 are shorter than they should be. Find the 98% confidence interval on the proportion of all such gloves that are shorter than 9 inches.
Math Tutor or Teacher: abozer,
 replied 8 years ago
Please go back and review previous replies.
I need more explanation!
Math Tutor or Teacher: abozer,
 replied 8 years ago
Please specify which question and which part do you need more explanation. We do it free of charge.
I need an answer because I am right now confused!
Math Tutor or Teacher: abozer,
 replied 8 years ago
Let's please follow first in first out principle here.