Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

A random sample of 41 observations was selected from normally…

Customer Question
A random sample of 41...
A random sample of 41 observations was selected from normally distrubuted population. The sample mean x=81, and the sample variance was s2=25.0. Does the sample show sufficient reason to conclude that the population standard deviation is not equal to 6 at the 0.05 level of significance ? Use the p-value method.

State the null alternate hypotheses

Determine which test statistic applies, and calculate it.

Determine the corresponding probability, and compare to a

State your decision: Should the null hypotheses be rejected?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Math Homework
6/17/2010
Math Tutor or Teacher: chindhu,
 replied 8 years ago
chindhu

Click here for the answer.

When you click on the above link, it will lead to www.mediafire.com.There you can see that "Click here to start download", Click on that you will get your answer as a word file.