Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

I need help with the following Explain the terms used in…

Customer Question
I need help with...
I need help with the following "Explain the terms used in the calculation of the t test statitic (i.e. p, n, o, u) and Explain the rational for researchers conclusion and why the hypothesis was expcepted or rejected. I have the information I can attach and if 30 dollars is not enough please tell me what would be exceptable for your help.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Math Homework
6/15/2010
Math Tutor or Teacher: SusanAthena, Master's Degree replied 8 years ago
SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Hi. Thank you for your question. Could you please post the relevant data?

Kind regards,
Susan

I will not need help now thanks I might need some in the following weeks... Thank you for your quick reply.

No worries. We're always here for you.

Kind regards,
Susan
Thank you I have another question but do I need to open a new post for a different question?
Hi. You can go ahead and post your question here.

Kind regards,
Susan

Ok thank you,

the question is:

what is an independent sample? Is one type of sample preferable over the other.

Why is the F distribution important? How do you determine differences between the groups in ANOVA?

Will you be able to help me with the questions?