Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

in a normal distribution with mu 25 and sigma 9 what corresponds…

Customer Question
in a normal distribution with...
in a normal distribution with mu=25 and sigma=9 what corresponds with z
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Math Homework
6/14/2010
Math Tutor or Teacher: SusanAthena, Master's Degree replied 8 years ago
SusanAthena
SusanAthena, Master's Degree
Hi. Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. We have many statistics experts here to help you with your class.

I need a value to convert to a z score for this distribution, so there must be more to this question. Could you please copy it out completely?

Kind regards,
Susan
In normal distribution with mu=25 and sigma=9 what z value corresponds to this? 16,7, 21 or none
Hi. Is there a value given that should be converted to a z score? If there's more to the question, please copy it completely. Right now it doesn't make sense.

thank you!
Susan