Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

what is the equation C mx+b and how to solve it

Customer Question
what is the equation...
what is the equation C=mx+b and how to solve it
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Math Homework
6/12/2010
Math Tutor or Teacher: abozer,
 replied 8 years ago
abozer

Please post your question completely and we will be helping you.

the equation C=mx+b can be used to model the monthly cost, C, of a cell phone plan where b is the flat monthly rate m is the re resents the the dollar cost per minute and X represent the number of min in the month choose a mionthy rate and cost per min then use the equation to find the total cost for C 73 min has alread been use what is the value

Math Tutor or Teacher: abozer,
 replied 8 years ago
More information is needed to find the equation.

$72. dollar is my cell phone plan 55 cent for each min already use 73 min what is my monthy bill , that would be my anwer for C

Math Tutor or Teacher: abozer,
 replied 8 years ago
What does $72 represent?
$ 72.oodalar is for monthy cell phone bill
Math Tutor or Teacher: abozer,
 replied 8 years ago
Is it $72 plus 55 cents for each additional minutes?