Math Homework

Ask Math Questions. Get Help With Your Math Homework

* Part 1 o In your own words, define the word

Customer Question
* Part 1...
* Part 1
o In your own words, define the word "function."
o Give your own example of a function using a set of at least 4 ordered pairs. The DOMAIN will be any four integers between 0 and +10. The RANGE will be any four integers between -12 and 5. Your example should NOT be the same as those of other students or the textbook. There are thousands of examples.
o Explain why your example models a function. This is extremely important for your learning.
o Give your own example of at least 4 ordered pairs that DOES NOT model a function. The DOMAIN will be any four integers between 0 and +10. The RANGE will be any four integers between -12 and +5. Your example should NOT be the same as those of other students or the textbook. There are thousands of examples.
o Explain why your example DOES NOT model a function.

* Part 2
o Select any two integers between -12 and +12 which will become solutions to a system of two equations.
o Write TWO EQUATIONS that have your two integers as solutions. Your solution and equations should NOT be the same as those of other students or the textbook. There are infinite possibilities.
o Solve your system of equations by the Addition/Subtraction method. Make sure you show the necessary 5 steps. Use the example on Page 357 of your textbook as a guide.
o Respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings. Do you agree or disagree that their examples model functions? Follow their 5 steps. Do their calculations follow the correct rules of Algebra?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Math Homework
6/8/2010
Math Tutor or Teacher: ck_mba, Master's Degree replied 8 years ago
ck_mba
ck_mba, Master's Degree

Welcome to Justanswer,

Please find the answer below:

http://www.mediafire.com/?gdkdti5mzie

Let me know if you have any questions, else please click "Accept".