Marine Electronics

Marine electronics questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Striker+4. i turn the unit on, it lights up, i

Customer Question
I have a Striker+4...

I have a Striker+4 . i turn the unit on, it lights up, i start sonar it starts up for about 10 seconds, then the screen goes black but the unit is still on. It will then light up after 3-5 hours with an option to go to sonar again. it has done this several times. One time it stayed on for an hour?

Mechanic's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

I pushed in the wires on the back of the sonar unit before starting per instructions.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No ,please connect me

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Marine Electronics
Answered in 2 days by:
3/31/2018
Marine Electronics Expert: Boat Doc, Marine Mechanic replied 3 months ago
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Marine Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your boat question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced,
I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Did you still need some help with this?